asked me for an armored personal carrier with a modular weapon system and special camouflage mechanics, so here it is, the Banshee.
Built for Spec-Ops and important troops and cargo deliver and support, the Banshee is a stealth APC capable of easily infiltrating or evacuating personal. The armor itself is stealth as the B2 bomber, and liquid nytrogen tubes under the armor balance the temperature of the engine and occupants, making it also invisible for thermal cameras and heat seeker missiles.
Over the main sections of the hull there are thousands of tiny cameras and small 10cmx10cm LED screens, capable of reproducing the ambient 360º and changing the camouflage according to the landscape, making it difficult to spot at naked eye.
Over the hull there is a Modular Weapon System. without any module mounted, it can provide camera with zoom, infrared, laser measurement and pointing for the pilot and passengers.
Over the module it can be mounted:
- Two .50 machineguns like this one (M2 Browning .50 machinegun) [link]
- Two missile pods (two HEAT missile each)
- One 30mm autocannon like this one (M230) [link]
- One two-barreled 100mm cannon like this one (KS-19) [link]
- A long range laser designator with radar and satellite uplink.
All was modeled in Sketchup, rendered in Twilight and retouched in Photoshop. The background was made in Microsoft Powerpoint.