I was tagged by ... and you know I love this tag games... so here it comes
1. What does your Deviantart name mean and why?
Hahhahah, well, I'm a bit of mad scientist myself, always liked to modify or make my own furniture and stuff... And they always look like the bastard son of Mad Max post-apocalyptic movies, with lots of wires, spikes, chains, silvertape... So when the first Warcraft game came out, my school mates started calling me "orc", for my improvised and handmade experiments looked just like the things produced and used by the green monsters of the game. When the Return of the King got in cinemas, I went to watch with some friends, and at the siege to Minas Tirith there is an albine orc, and a friend said it looked just like me (the most misshapen and ugly son of an orc in all Mordor XD). When this albine orc dodge a trebuchet stone, another friend said that "this guy is a brute!"... And them I became known as "Orc Brute (Bruto in portuguese)". Even my brother calls me like this
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
Well... I used to like Conan the Barbarian and Star Wars settings, but not to the point of being really obsessed... After discovering Warhammer 40k (thanks to THQ's Dawn of War games) I got quite in love with the lore and history of the game, at the point of discussing the Horus Heresy at a pub's table XD
3. How many watchers do you have now?
A lot! Never stopped to count them...
4. Name 3 of your favorite artists on DA, as well as your favored OC of theirs
Hummmm... Quite hard... I think I could name 3 for each kind of art (photography, sculpture, illustration...)... but I will try to rank the best of the best
- is a great illustrator and character designer! I want to be like him when I grow up XD
- is another very talented illustrator. He have a very special, dark, grim and atmospheric style
- is also in my top best. She paints faces and eyes like nobody I ever knew, and her paintings are so flawless that look like photography
5. Or lack thereof, move along…
6. Do you participate in clubs' contests here on dA?
Used to, once I was working with computers (and Photoshop) all around me, and spare time to meet the deadlines. Today I barely have time to sleep XD
7. What is your most popular submission?
I think it's the Power Armor studies I made sometimes ago (Warhammer 40k Power Armor)... People really liked it
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV shows?
Depends much on my mood. It used to be the series Spartacus (boobs and blood everywere! Yeah!), but since it ended I came to like Game of Thrones. When I'm nostalgic I like to watch X-Files, and when I want some comedy I go for South Park or Ancient Aliens (that show is sooooo funny! A lot of crazy dudes being anachronistic, mistaken stuff in ancient history and that orange-skinned Giorgio with the craziest hair possible putting his hands side by side and saying "Aliens") XD
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better?
Everything... I'm too critic, I'm never happy with my style... But I think faces would be a more urgent matter...
10. Summer or winter?
Winter. In my region there is no "normal" seasons, just "Dry season" (0% air humidity, 45ºC, sometimes sandstorms...) and "Wet season" (45ºC, rains all day long or the rain hold back, waiting for you to get out without an umbrella and them fall like the end of the world over your head...)
11. Rain or Sun?
12. What's your favorite type of music?
Metal. Mostly Black, Doom and Death Metal, but also some Heavy, Viking, Pagan, Epic and Hair Metal sometimes. I also love Dark Ambient and some industrial...
13. PC or Mac
PC! Macs are overpriced hipster baits made by chinese child-slaves that break and become useless at the smallest nudge...
14. Anime or Manga?
Hard to choose... But the mangas are usually more dense, violent and well developed than their anime counterparts...
15. Coke or Pepsi?
Red Bull! XD
16. Read or TV?
Read. I don't even have a television in my home!
17. How many hours a day do you spend on dA?
One or two, usually after sunset, looking the hundreds of artists I watch and answering comments and notes
18. Name a talent.
My motherfuckinglyinsaneoutworldly intelligence (I was scoring over 200 in IQ tests when I was 3 or 4 years old...). But since intelligence is also a curse, I would name modesty (or the lack of...) XD
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Burger King is quite good, but I usually go to American Chicken Wings, that is beside my home...
21. What are your top 3 favorite books (no mangas)?
- At the Mountains of Madness (H.P.Lovecraft)
- The Book of Werewolves (Sabine Baring-Gould)
- 1984 (George Orwell)
22. Wii or PlayStation?
23. Name 3 of your favorite bands/singers.
Behemoth, Xasthur, Iron Maiden
24. Name or list your most popular art
It was asked in the 07, was it not? Oo
25. Do you like Denny's?
I don't know any Denny...
26. What is your favorite smiley(SSSSSSSS)?
(polite and affirmative) or XD (lol)
27. What is your favorite type of pie?
Frozen chocolate pie!
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
Many times. Also I have sleep for more than 24 hours once or twice
29. Do you go on dA a lot?
Another doubled question.....
30. Are you a member on any other sites besides DA?
Facebook, Youtube... this kind of stuff...
31. Do you cosplay?
Used to when I was younger. It was quite fun
32. Fruits or sweets?
Sweets, preferable chocolate!
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn?
34. Have you skipped school?
In fact I did! Here in Brazil, High School goes for 3 years and then you make a hard test called Vestibular to enter some university, if you fail, you get more years of High School until you pass. I passed the Vestibular when I was in the middle of the 2nd age of High School, so the school "gave" me the last year and a half and I skipped directly to the university
35. Have you been on a plane?
Yap! Long transoceanic flights are boring as hell...
36. Have you swam in an ocean?
37. Have you been ice skating?
Nope... the only "ice" around here is inside my refrigerator
38. Favorite sport?
Crossbow archery, Aikido and Judo. Jousting seems cool, but I have no horse...
39. Ever been on TV?
Sometimes. When I was a child sometimes I worked at advertisements. Nowadays I just appear at the background of some news filmed at my street
40. Favorite salad and dressing?
Eggs + potatoes + Mayonnaise. And I love bittersweet or rosé dressings
41. What do you do to relax?
It's soooo fucking difficult for me to relax... I'm usually on edge all day long. When I'm too stressed, I start "testing" some weapons I made against a big tree trunk at my garden. I already "chewed" half of the trunk away...
42. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
Dumb and Dumber 2.
43. Favorite Sandwich?
BK Triple Stacker!!!
44. If you could go anywhere in the world…]
I would probably make the "viking route" around North Europe, visiting Iceland, Greenland, England, Scotland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, (back to) Finland, Estonia, Russia, Germany... I went to Finland some years ago and was amazed how polite, smart and friendly everybody was, and also the girls are majestically beautiful... and for all the memes and jokes I read, seems like Finland is the "worse" of the nordic countries...
45. Favorite time of the day?
Usually dawn. It's less warm and the time seems to not pass at all. But since I started painting and sculpting, I discovered I can't do that without sunlight... so the early afternoons became my favorite time of day...
46. What did you want to be when you were little?
47. What do you want to be now?
48. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
Hummmm... I think Sasha Grey would be a very interesting company... she seems so simple and intelligent, and yet so alluring ^^
49. What character would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
IRL I think it would be George W Bush... didn't liked him at all, seem to be the stereotypical religious zealot redneck... For fiction I think I would hate being stuck with "King" Joffrey from Game of Thrones...
50. When is your birthday?
51. Favorite type of ice cream?
52. Last book you read?
The Hero of a Thousand Faces - Joseph Campbell
53. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
54. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay?
55. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
"Were do you work? Why don't you get a real job?"
56. Favorite all time movie?
Le Pacte des Loups - Fiendish cryptid based in real events + Kung Fu + Monica Bellucci + lot of conspiracies + Emilie Dequenne + good special effects.
57. What was your favorite show when you were a kid?
Pirates of the Dark Waters
58. What are you listening to right now?
59. What is the last thing you ate?
Bread with Nutella and butter
60. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
61. What is the first thing you notice about another person?
Hummmm... faces, probably...
62. Favorite sport to play?
63. Favorite Day of the Year?
February 31th XD
64. Hugs or Kisses?
Kisses, but some people have awesome hugs!
65. Vanilla or Chocolate?
Depend... Usually Vanilla
66. Favorite Board Game?
67. Favorite smells?
I can't notice most odors... usually something have to be absolutely overwhelming for me to even noticed (like french airport Charles De Gaulle, that stinks a lot!), and even then, It seem to be very, very, far away...
68. What inspires you?
Movies and games, mostly... Music and books comes right behind.
69. Do you have any piercings?
70. How many siblings do you have?
71. Bacon Bits or Croutons?
72. Favorite Day of the Week?
Saturday, so I have no need to wake up early...
73. Favorite phrase?
"Potattttttooooeeeee" (like the meme, imitating a retarded, usually when I or someone nearby make some ridiculous mess or have an epic fail at something XD)
74. Favorite Restaurant?
Bologna! An italian restaurant in my city, it's soooo delicious! *-*
75. Favorite animal?
I like most of them... For company I would go for cats (I have four of them)
76. Favorite thing to do outside?
Building some weird and awesome project of mine!
77. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Sex! Mostly when it's a furious storm with thunders and lightning... If I'm alone, I would take a nap at my hammock, watch movies or paint.
78. Favorite Disney character?
Hummmm... I don't like Disney very much... but I would go for Donald Duck, he is almost as unlucky as me XD.
79. Do you like coffee? If so, what is your favorite brand?
Nope, I usually get my caffeine from Red Bull or other energetic drinks...
80. Tag 6 people.