Yap, tagged me for another game of questions and answers in DA Journal (I love this kind of game, also love to answer questions... probably that's why I become a teacher). So, here they are:
1: There is snow on the road: Drifting season or careful driving?
Hummm... there is no snow in Brazil, and I also don't drive (just don't like it, feels boring). But if I was in Europe, I would probably carve my way walking across the snow fields (It's amazing! I got a winter at Romania, and saw as much snow as I could ever want)
2: Love or hate vegetables?
Vegetables are awesome, they convert carbon gas and sunlight to oxygen and help to regulate the planet's temperature and humidity. But I don't eat leaves and most fruits... I kind of have a bizarre (allergic?) reaction to them and as soon as I put my teeth into some leaf or fruit I start puking like that The Exorcist girl for hours... So far no medic was able to discover why or how it happens...
3: Laptop or tower-PC?
Tower PC, definitively. The good thing is that you can always upgrade a tower PC for the lowest price, and if you have the back luck to burn something inside it, it's easier to find replacement in the market...
4: Still in education or already out there working?
Well... both. I graduated as Historian/History Teacher/Professor and made a Master Degree (like a PhD, but faster) in Imaginary History (That study what people used to believe or take for truth in some time and place in History), but I couldn't find a job in the field, so I ended up teaching old grannies how to use a computer. In 2013 I accepted my mother's pressure to get away from this job and make a second graduation, this time in Design (the single course gets around all the fields, from Game Design to Fashion, Vehicle, Web, Graphic and many many other "Designs"), as I always was the mad scientist kind (building my own furniture, sculpting stuff, building weird machines...) and was already designing stuff as a hobby. Now I'm in the middle of the course, and as I study I also take lots of freelance works (mostly boring logo and mascot designs for stores...). Lately people started hiring me to sculpt cool stuff, miniatures and forge blades, so my work became very very less boring
5: New years eve just passed by: watching fireworks, lighting them up or just hanging out?
Watching them in TV mostly. There are a lot of tall apartment building around my house, so I can't really see them (just hear)...
6: What climatezone fits you best for a living? (not just holiday )
Damn! I think I born to be Russian/Suomi/Scandinavian/Northern European! I love cold climate (enough to go out wearing shorts and t-shirt while thermometers show it's 0ºC), snow, blurry dark skies, hate sunlight and I'm mostly immune to alcohol, I can drink quite a lot and never get drunk, just sleepy...
7: Did you have bad experiences with disrespectuble elderly persons?
You mean old people who are rude annoying me? Yap, a lot... I used to teach elderly people to use computers, and Brazillians aren't known for being polite (specially the redneck cowboys from my region), and many of this grannies and grandpas used to treat me as if I was their slave... Most though that because they were paying a course, I would magically make them learn everything there is to know about PCs, and so they didn't had to read, make exercises or even think...
8: Would you think that you yourself would become a bit of a angry elderly person (Like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino?)
Hahahahahha, I'm sure I will! Like, I'm already angry (so in fact that I have to take medicines not to get punching people...), and I can't stand lots of people (mostly stupid people, religious zealots, conspiracy theorists, playboys...) to the point I would mostly get up and leave any place that have this kind of guys around (or I will have to contain me to not trade insults with them).
So, now it's my time to ask questions:
1) Is there a specific time in the year/month/week/day you get more depressed or more euphoric?
2) Do you believe most guys that heard messages from gods/spirits/etc were schizophrenics, really contacted some supernatural entity or were just taking advantage of people's beliefs?
3) If you could be hooked to a Virtual Reality machine that would input at all your senses and that could be programmed to make you feel and "live" in any reality/life/time frame you wanted, with a quality as good as real life, but you couldn't ever be removed from it, would you? (the machine would care about your feeding, hydration, health and etc, so don't worry about it)
4) Do you think your personality, memories and sentience resides in your brain cells, in the electric interaction between them, in some supernatural "soul" or do you have an original idea about it?
5) Did you ever had an experience with undying entities (ghosts, spirits, haunts...) or extraterrestrials?
6) You just died and discovered there was an afterlife, but the "real" god is Baal Hammon, from ancient Carthage, and he is pissed off because you never sacrificed or prayed for him. What do you do?
7) A group of feminazis just started a riot in your front door, accusing you of being misogynist. They wont tell you why they got this idea, and they can't stop shouting and playing bad music all day long. What do you do?
8) If some vampire offered to change you into a vampire, would you accept? Would endless lifespan and supernatural powers be tempting for you, even if you would have to live like a predator and never see sunlight again?
To answer this questions I summon , , , , , , , and